On to New Zealand Today

 

PB160736

 

Tabasco Sauce, making scrambled eggs taste better around the world.

 

PB160737

 

Our in room porter placing our bags outside the room door. Not really. Ms. Forgets Our Vitamins did it again, only today they were in her luggage which was packed and outside our door. With the world’s slowest known hotel elevators it was a quick retrieval. Why is it on the days I ask if she has the vitamins, she does have them, but on the few days I forget to ask her, she has forgotten them. Are we a perfectly matched pair or what? Or maybe we are perfectly mismatched pair. Perplexed Bob.

 

PB160742

 

Troy, we will miss you.

 

PB160747

 

All the Australian money we had left.

 

 PB160748

 

Into the charity box at the airport it goes.

 

PB160753

 

Our last glimpse of Australia was remarkably similar to our first glimpse five weeks ago.

 

PB160755

 

Another great Qantas meal.

 

PB160756

 

Hot tea and an ice cream bar. it doesn’t get any better than this. Every day I tell myself I am going to have to stop eating so much. If Linda can do it why can’t i? Fat and Puzzled Bob.

 

PB160757

 

The coast of New Zealand. More adventure awaits.

 

PB160762

 

The view from 21 stories up.

 

PB160767

 

I wonder if it is things like this that account for my ever expanding waistline?

 

PB160777

 

Why we travel.

Comments

  1. What an interesting blog post! Your entertaining writing style is what I particularly enjoyed. You certainly seem to be enjoying travelling. I do hope you continue to document all of your travels this way. I'm very pleased you have had a great time in Australia, and New Zealand on first impressions looks fantastic! Be sure to update again soon.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Punta Arenas to Santiago - Nov. 29, 2019

Last day at Sea - Nov. 27, 2019

Nesting Albatross and Rockhopper Penguins - Nov 26, 2019