A Lazy Fiji Day

 

 

IMG_4693

 

I needed to exchange the book I had finished yesterday for a new one at the library, so I bought this shirt. I know that doesn’t make sense, but Fiji does weird things to a person.

 

PC060496

 

Navini pathway. No words needed.

 

PC060497

 

Navini beach babe.

 

IMG_4697

 

Homemade vanilla ice cream coated with fresh grated coconut and topped with a scrumptious dark chocolate sauce. It simply doesn’t get better than this.

 

IMG_4698

 

I take that last sentence back. Add in a stunningly beautiful woman and the result is paradise, Fiji style. Lucky Bob.

 

PC060499

 

Snorkel babe.

 

PC060501

 

All dressed up for dinner. If you guessed that we absolutely love here, you’d be 100% right. And for those that are wondering, I’ll end by saying that I have even less on under my sulu than I had last night and leave it at that.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Punta Arenas to Santiago - Nov. 29, 2019

Last day at Sea - Nov. 27, 2019

Nesting Albatross and Rockhopper Penguins - Nov 26, 2019