Around the World in 128 Days - A Peaceful Easy Day' at Sea

Travel Day 79 - March 22, 2024 - 5,482 Steps


What a beautiful morning at sea!


And Linda was appreciating the nice gentle sea conditions after a somewhat turbulent night at times.



Trying something different, adding the salmon, cheese and tomatoes, for breakfast. I'll call the experiment over and go back to my usual.


Kim's guest this morning was 3rd Officer Claire


As smart as a whip and with personality plus, someday she will be a ship's captain. She's a product of the Philippine school that is totally free in all ways which prepares young people to be ship's officers.


With the cold weather of Japan and China in our past, Linda was storing away our winter clothes.


My guess is that well over 90% of the passengers on the ship use the elevators to go between floors.


It seems like almost every time I go between floors I never meet anyone on the stairs, but the elevator bells are constantly ringing. I think there is something to saying that to stay young, act young because there are a lot of really old acting people on board this cruise.



Craft day and Linda was busy crafting when I went for my afternoon glass of wine.


The ocean is not pristine.


The only boat I saw this morning from our cabin.


Today's craft was a bag.


Once I started reading books from the ship's library it seems like the more of them I want to read. All I can say is there is no way on earth a movie could do justice to this book. No wonder it is a literary classic. And to think, I never had bothered to read it. Bad Bob.


Speaking of Bad Bob, here is tonight's dessert in the Lido. The name Chocolate Puff didn't even begin to do it justice. I'll go out on a limb and declare it is the best chocolate dessert I have ever had. (After posting about my breakfast this morning I told myself I wouldn't post any more food photos today. That was before i stuck my fork into this chocolate beast of a feast.)

Comments

  1. Looks really delicious! So glad you are enjoying this adventure. Norma Parsons Thorn

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Punta Arenas to Santiago - Nov. 29, 2019

Last day at Sea - Nov. 27, 2019

Nesting Albatross and Rockhopper Penguins - Nov 26, 2019