Around the World in 128 Days - At Sea Heading to Da Nang, Vietnam

 

Travel Day 75 - March 18, 2024 - 6,006 Steps


Going to miss scenes like this when we are landlubbers once again.




I think I saw some cereal under all those banana slices.


A different style of boat.




Thursday's port of call, Phu My, thence overland to Saigon (Ho Chi Minh City).


What a great view. But there was another one that was seen but not photographed. Linda saw a dolphin out from our verandah, but didn't have a camera handy and by the time I got out to her with my camera it was too far astern to be seen again.


Blackbird on the verandah railing.




And off it goes.


Food, really good food and seldom the same.


This one I read in a day. It isn't a long read but if you are a reader it it is an excellent read. I won't say which kid I am, but I did see myself as one of them.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Punta Arenas to Santiago - Nov. 29, 2019

Last day at Sea - Nov. 27, 2019

Wind and Waves at Sea - January 18, 2024 - World Voyage Day 16 - 8051 Steps