Belize to Nicaragua–Wednesday 2 May 2018


DSC04031 - Copy

American, Belize, British flags and a colonial building. We have really liked what little we have seen of Belize to date.


DSC04038 - Copy (2)

Male Frigate bird.


DSC04037 - Copy (2)

Female Frigate bird. Definitely getting better at this birding thing.


DSC04039 - Copy

Mr. grackle was raising a ruckus outside our window.


DSC04046 - Copy

Lunch of the veranda. Life is good.


DSC04047 (2)

Did I mention we are really liking Belize.


DSC04049 (2)

I know, I know, not up to usual bus photo standards, but it was the best I could do on the way to the airport. Bummed Bob.


DSC04050

Street view.


DSC04058

Something seen from my past life, geogrid. Used to reinforce the road.


DSC04061 (2)

I am sure I will hear from my favorite model about the way she looks in this photo. That’s the way it is for us photographers, we take a beating and just keep on clicking. Bad Bob.


DSC04062 (2)

Managua, Nicaragua Airport. We will be in the country for four full days. Should be interesting as the US State Dept. says political rallies and demonstrations occurring daily, often with little notice or predictability. We saw the remnants of large demonstrations on the way in from the airport. Should be an interesting four days of travel.

Big ABC day tomorrow, though the cathedral is supposed to be very interesting. We shall see, we shall see.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Punta Arenas to Santiago - Nov. 29, 2019

Last day at Sea - Nov. 27, 2019

Nesting Albatross and Rockhopper Penguins - Nov 26, 2019