Around the World in 128 Days - Another Sea Day

 

Travel Day 50 - February 22, 2024 - 22,337 Steps


Not much going on today so took some photos of the Main Stage area on one of my walk-abouts. Gotta keep those steps up!


Light project sign on the floor at the top of the stairs heading down. It is really needed too because the color of the stairs makes for not very good depth perception.



Main control board high above everything.



Kim interviewing the two individuals who were giving talks on the culture of Japan.


Our next two ports. 





Jackie had this photo of the ship's crew on the screen when we arrived for the creative writing class.


The violinist from the other night, Venus Tsai, was Kimberly's guest on Cocktails with Kimberly tonight. It had to be by far the best interview ever. One of those truly You had to be there things. It was so entertaining I totally forgot to take an video after a few minutes.


Backdrop for the night's main entertainment, Japanese Balloon artist Syan.


That's a balloon dragon head he created from balloons. Yes, it's blurry, but he just moves so quickly!!

During this mornings walk I had a bit of self talk. it seems I spend far to much time putting everything into the blog and making sure all the images look just right and editing down the videos to what I think people would like to see. Unfortunately that leaves me with less time to do and experience the things I would like to. I'm writing this in the morning before we leave on an early tour and taking a page that self talk, I got it done, the heck with it being as perfect as I can make it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Punta Arenas to Santiago - Nov. 29, 2019

Last day at Sea - Nov. 27, 2019

Wind and Waves at Sea - January 18, 2024 - World Voyage Day 16 - 8051 Steps