Another Day at Sea in the Caribbean - January 5, 2024

 

Right on track with my never eating the same foods twice, plus a major reduction in quantity. Good Bob.



Never saw it when it was passing us, but at least we are not alone out here.


I realized that posting the title as 'At Sea" on a trip around the world is meaningless. Now if I can just remember to post a photo of the ships position that shows on the TV in our room we will all know where in the world we were that day.


How's this for a light lunch? Sushi and a fruit tart.


Linda went to a Portuguese class this morning. I asked her about it and she muttered something that I thought included the word Greek.


With the door open between our and the Frenz's verandah it gives the illusion of more space.


Looking forward.


Aft view.


A good time is being had by all.


My first ever martini won't be my last. Later tonight I had my first ever whiskey sour, it, however, will be my last.


We all enjoy gathering on the aft deck before dinner.


Another of those, I never know what i will find on Linda's camera when i download her photos.


Dinner where all four of us had shrimp, and was it ever good. Heck, everything was awesome tasting.


At least I made it until dessert tonight before deciding there were only so many small portion meals i could eat in a day.


Tonight's singer did impersonations of famous singers. When Linda heard that included Neal Diamond and Frankie Vallie it was must attend for her. I went along in case she lost control.


Turned out his ND was just okay and his FV was a no show. Distinctly Disappointed Linda.

This is the last thing a fellow wants to see when the show is over, everyone is crowding the aisles, those adult beverages he consumed earlier are just crying for release and he finally gets inside the men's restroom. I'll leave your question of did he or did he not use it unanswered.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Punta Arenas to Santiago - Nov. 29, 2019

Last day at Sea - Nov. 27, 2019

Wind and Waves at Sea - January 18, 2024 - World Voyage Day 16 - 8051 Steps