A Tasman Island Day


A long day today as we took the Pennicott Tasman island tour, arriving at their dock a few blocks from our hotel at 7:30 am and returning at 5:50 pm. It was an absolutely beautiful day, sunny but cool with only a gentle swell at sea. I never take Dramamine,  but being unsure of the sea conditions before we left, I decided that better safe than sorry.
Linda always takes non-drowsy dramamine. Today we remembered something. There was only one other time I have ever taken this medication and today I reacted the same way. It is an excellent drowsy pill. I simply had a hard time staying awake unless we were actively doing something. Linda has told me many times over the years that I am wired different than most people. I guess this is another of those bad connections I have. Sleepy bob.
What the well dressed visitor wears, multiple layers.
PA130044
What the well dressed Tasman Island boat trip tourist looks like.
PA130051
There she is!
PA130052
Awesome scenery.
IMG_2200
A special treat, a pair of humpback whales.
IMG_2194
A whale of a video.

Linda loves eucalyptus trees. Her instructions to the photographer: “Make sure you get the trees.”
IMG_2217
It got even better when we visited the Unzoo.
PA130107
Bob’s turn.
IMG_2232
Our first Tasmanian Devil.
PA130112
Tasmanian devil showing its fangs.
IMG_2265
Relaxing at the end of the day watching a cricket match.
PA120043
This sums it all up.
PA130045

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Punta Arenas to Santiago - Nov. 29, 2019

Last day at Sea - Nov. 27, 2019

Nesting Albatross and Rockhopper Penguins - Nov 26, 2019