Around the World in 128 Days - At Sea Heading to Cape Verde Islands

 

Travel Day 120 - May 2, 2024 - 11,937 Steps


Windy weather made for a bumpy ride today.


There was a mystery guest today for Kim's interview and it turned out to be Kim herself who was interviewed by Henk, the Hotel General Manager.


David's lecture was on the causes of WW I.


Everyone knows about the Serbian Empire, right? Didn't we all study about it in High school? See why we know nothing about the causes of WW I.


As David said, wars are fought for economic reasons and that alone.


Crafters at work.



And the result.


What this was doing in the hallway of a cabin deck, I have no idea.


Just a few days left to enjoy views like this.


Happy Hour on the aft deck tonight.


Sahara haze obscuring the sun.

Comments

  1. So, how are you feeling about a 128 day cruise? Would you do it again? My wife and I love cruising but, well, four months seems a bit long. Also we are Viking fans (no kids!) but we've done the south Atlantic crossing and love the at sea days. Are you still rv folks? I've not seen any blogging about it. Am I just looking in the wrong places?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Punta Arenas to Santiago - Nov. 29, 2019

Last day at Sea - Nov. 27, 2019

Wind and Waves at Sea - January 18, 2024 - World Voyage Day 16 - 8051 Steps