Leaving on Another Trip - May 6, 2017


Linda has informed me that I must do a test post before we leave tomorrow morning for Peru. This is my written test.


IMGP0585

This my photo post. Good Bob.

Now that requirement is out of the way I will say that posts may be very spotty over the next three weeks as at times we will be limited internet, very limited internet or no internet. There are also times when there isn’t going to be much in the way of electricity. It is going to be a fun trip.

Next stop, Lima, Peru. And to copy from Lowell Thomas, So Long Until Tomorrow. (I can remember sitting by the radio many a night listening to him broadcast from somewhere in the world)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Punta Arenas to Santiago - Nov. 29, 2019

Last day at Sea - Nov. 27, 2019

Nesting Albatross and Rockhopper Penguins - Nov 26, 2019