Another test post

Sorry about all these test posts but I'm trying to see if I can post on my Tab. If I can I will leave the netbook at home. From what I can tell given the Tab I have, and using the Blogger Aoo for Android, All the photos will be at the end of the post. I can work with that, just hope anyone who might read my posts can make sense out of it.

Since this is a test, I need to write a few paragraphs, then post 3 or for photos. This is paragraph 2.

Here is paragraph 3.

Paragraph 4. You should try typing in this tiny little keyboard. lol. Please ecuse the typos in this test. AsLinda says, my fingergers are to big!

I think it is going to work.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Punta Arenas to Santiago - Nov. 29, 2019

Last day at Sea - Nov. 27, 2019

Nesting Albatross and Rockhopper Penguins - Nov 26, 2019