Notice of Change


With this post there is a major change, albeit temporary coming to this on again, off again Daily Journal about the adventures of one Bob and Linda, full time RVer's and about to be European travelers.


To read the Daily Journal for from August 14 to Nov 7, you will need to use this Blogger page.


This is a temporary change during our three months traveling through Germany, Luxembourg, France, Spain, Morocco, Portugal and England. We promise to post every day, trying to give you a sense of what Life across the pond is like. From Germany, where Bob's roots are from, to England where Linda has her roots, we plan to have fun, to see the sights, but most of all, to simply enjoy Life. We hope you will follow along, and yes, all our various email address will be working so don't hesitate to send us comments as some of you already are.
During much of Linda and my life together this was what happened every Sunday afternoon or very early Monday morning

"So kiss me and smile for me
Tell me that you'll wait for me
Hold me like you'll never let me go
Cause I'm leavin' on a jet plane
Don't know when I'll be back again
Oh baby, I hate to go"

Now we leave together, living Life with a capital "L". As our motto says: "Life is not a dress rehearsal. Don't be afraid to laugh, love and retire early." We did, and we have never regretted a minute of it. And Life only seems to get better and better. Don't be the person who sits around saying " I wish I would have", be the person who says "I did it."

Comments

  1. Can't wait to follow along with you two. Sounds like a wonderful adventure. Good luck and safe travels.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving the Daily Journal & following you two across Europe :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Punta Arenas to Santiago - Nov. 29, 2019

Last day at Sea - Nov. 27, 2019

Nesting Albatross and Rockhopper Penguins - Nov 26, 2019