Not purr-fect

Confession time. Linda is not perfect. I know I make her out to be as close to the second coming as exists on earth, but that's only because she is. However, close is not perfection, it is only purr-fection, as in how close the sonorous snoring of a hibernating grizzly sounds like a sleeping kitten. I know that no one would believe it unless I had documentation, so here it is, straight from her camera. She's as blind as a bat without her glasses, so I guess I could claim she took this photo without them, but alas, such was not the case. I guess no one is perfect, but darn it, now she's got me wondering if maybe it really does stink when she goes to the bathroom. Puzzled Bob.

A site you would never see in Quartzsite, yet one that is quite common at Imperial Dam. Quartzsite has dry washes, Imperial Dam has serious arroyos. Quartzsite has thousands of RV's, Imperial Dam has hundreds. Quartzsite has no water, Imperial Dam has a pretty blue lake. Quartzsite has us for a few weeks at Big Tent RV Show time. Imperial Dam has our hearts.

We haven't done it yet, but it is most definitely in our future, it being a lake shore site at Imperial Dam. We could have it right now, at this very moment. There is space available, just drive down and park, but not this year. Just think if did it, what would we have to look forward to in the coming years? As Linda is so fond of saying, no matter where we are at the first of the year, the pull of Quartzsite and Imperial dam are almost impossible to resist. To all of those who say they're happy where they are shoveling snow or mowing the grass, I say great, it makes it less crowded for the rest of us who want to venture out and experience Life and not just exist.

It is simply amazing what you can see as you walk around Imperial Dam. I couldn't believe it when I got the chance to take a candid photo of what looks like a former super model lounging in a chair sunning herself. Wonder who's married to her? Gosh, some guy's have all the luck. Hehe, Lucky Bob.

So just what does Linda do when she not showing off her best assets? Well she might be plying me with adult beverages to get me to do what she wants. Or maybe she is just letting her hair down a bit and having fun. Though it could also be she just loves having a fire and celebrating Life. As for for me, I don't care what it is, I'm just glad that out of the billions of men on the planet she picked me. Lucky Bob. Great life. After all, trophy wives are a dime a dozen, but trophy husbands and few and far between.

Linda, it was a joke. Really, honest, it was a joke. Oh well, Life was fun while it lasted.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Punta Arenas to Santiago - Nov. 29, 2019

Last day at Sea - Nov. 27, 2019

Nesting Albatross and Rockhopper Penguins - Nov 26, 2019